Followers

Translate

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

KULIM HI-TECH EXPLORATION 2009

The fisrt MTB jamboree for this year..happend on 8 Mac 2009. 5 members from Perlis Power MTB Club join the event.



The day before....

Azam, Nazeri, Yus & Shiva went to Kulim with VOLVO (tq - abg Dan) to let us use the car...

The wide cargo space allow the team to keep the 4 set of mountain bike safely...

I'm the last person from the team..depart from Kangar..around 2100hrs. The heavy raining along the way to Butterworth..give a big challenge..the view limited about 5 to 10 metre I guess. But...with strong spirit...I tell my self to continue the journey....

Reach Kulim - Seri Malaysia around 2330hrs. Then go the meet my friends...everybody are get ready to sleep...for tomorrow event..

I have to prepared my bike for the off road tyre..take about 30 minute to finish both back and front



The race day...

Early in the morning..around 0600hrs everybody get ready. After Subuh and having breakfast at the hotel & early check out...left the hotel around 0700hrs...


Reach at the starting point almost 0720hrs....because of depart from hotel at the different time...I'm & azam left first...while yus, nazeri & shiva follow us but loss on the way....Result=difficult to meet together...at that time already 0730hrs...the race already start..


We start the ride almost 10 minute before 0800hrs..due to small technical problem. Both my bicycle tyre looks like the air pressure become less...but I try to fix the problem by put some more pressure...

Let's go...Tawakkal

Up hill...& the check point..





I get my banana...special..the twins..




With mtb bloggers...

Waiting for 'lucky draw' Finally all the riders reach at the finishing line in the safe manner.


2 comments:

  1. Assalammualaikum. nice cover.
    Thanks for participating in Kulim Jamboree & made it reality.

    For Kulim MTB Event the photo team products can be seen here. Please visit & have a look. Unfortunately we have to charge on the products. Nak kena bayo cameraman le. Anyway, do support us if Ok.
    http://da2ndbesthinginlife.blogspot.com/
    Please view on the photos as we took as many photos as possible.

    Please help to spread out & do comment on our first time business trial out. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tq..Sumi for the information. Anyway will contact you back regarding the matter.

    ReplyDelete