Followers

Translate

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Taiping Jamboree @ Kayuhan Warisan Taiping 08 - pre race day....

I have been to Taiping for the 3rd time on 21/12/08 for accommodation arrangement perlispowerclub members...for cycling event on 28/12/08. First and 2nd time with family during scholl holidays for the past 2 years ago.....also this time with family after have short visit to Cameron Highland and a week at Lumut, Perak for training (working matter).


The Taiping city which offer interesting place to visit such as Night Safari, Larut Hill, Taman Tasik etc...is a great place to stay.

After a few minute in the Taiping City to find a hotel..finally....Meridien Hotel...yes may be this one...Then I park my car in front of hotel and go to reception....I'm lucky...I get the room...book for 2 super deluxe which cost RM118 each..with 2 queen bed & 1 single bed...I believe it's enough for all members...more than 10 persons.. originally 14 members but not everybody will sleep there ...after all the matter done hopefully will come again..with mountain bike......and wait for almost a week..to go



The race day...coming soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment